Book Fair to Benefit Tornado Victims

I had the most productive lunch break today.  The plan was to run to Target to purchase birthday presents for my kids’ friends (that I completely forgot about), but instead I stopped by the Books Are Fun book fair at RBC Plaza in downtown Raleigh.  They had some really neat stuff, not just books.  I was able to purchase three birthday presents and some items for myself for under $60.  The best part of my purchase is that a portion of the proceeds from the book sale will benefit the North Carolina Tornado victims!  If you need to pick up a Father’s Day gift or a birthday present for someone special, head over to RBC Plaza (on the corner of Fayetteville and Martin Streets) today until 4:00 PM and tomorrow (Wednesday) from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment